Gorgeous Pottery: Paper and Clay Studio

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

american made

american made

american made

american made

american made

american made

I'm on the look out for new mugs because the mugs my dad and his wife gave me years ago have all managed to get hairlines cracks in them (you see the mugs here). I'm super sad about it because I love these mugs! I was looking around Etsy for some alternatives and found Paper and Clay Studio and man, what gorgeous pottery. I especially love the brilliant blue and white mug at the top and this black Danish pitcher right above. Gah! So beautiful.

See more pottery from Paper and Clay Studio here.

Want to see more of my Etsy Favourites? Check out my Etsy Christmas Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground