Summer recap // August

Thursday, September 17, 2015

A few days ago I recapped our July now onto August!


Mila discovered she liked shopping on a little trip to get one toy at Toys R Us... I might be in trouble one day judging by the little wagon she found and filled up. We also discovered SkyZone which the kids absolutely loved. We also had lots of silly face making in the back yard. I think that was my favourite.


I'm super proud of this little guy: he finished his first official soccer season and he came along way. I loved watching him run as fast as he could down the field and even score a couple goals!


We have some amazing neighbours and one of them is always having one event or another to raise money for the less fortunate. This August, we got to experience an awesome backyard concert by Georgian Bay to raise money for Elisa House. These women are amazing to listen to and I loved that the concert was practically right next door!




In mid-August we trekked up to Bancroft for a week at a super sweet cottage. It was a beautiful week -- just look at that sunset!


Finally... this August I decided to get serious with my fitness and I started the P90X3 workout program. Mark has been using it for a few years, but aside from doing the yoga and pilates workouts, I haven't done much with it. I realized this summer that the only way I was going to get to the level of fitness that I wanted was if I do some form of exercise every day. It's easier with P90X3 because the workouts are only 30 minutes so they're very easy to fit into the day. Right now I'm on day 43 and I'm feeling great!

Well that was our summer recap! I'm sad that it's over but suddenly I find myself craving sweaters and boots! I hope you had a great summer too!

Get more from me here:
IG: @lealoulemonade
Facebook: /lealoulemonade
Twitter: @lealou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground