little look

Friday, March 24, 2006

I feel like I have this little obsession of looking into other people's lives. I love going to other people's house's to see how they live. Where do they keep their fruit bowl, their Kleenex box or their tooth brush -- do they sit at home and read all night or do they watch tv until midnight. I think that's why I love being out at night so I can walk by all the houses just to imagine what people are doing.

M used to send me pictures of what he was doing during the day -- he'd send me a picture of his lunch or a pair of new boots he bought that week -- I used to love it just because it was something different. I love when people who post pictures of their messy desks - it intrigues me and motivate me at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground