sisters

Friday, April 21, 2006


--stacey, kate and me at dinner for stacey's bday

my extended family is going through some turmoil right now and it makes me really sad because it is between my mom and her sister and her family -- they're not talking and haven't talked since Christmas, when this turmoil kind of began... it makes me so sad to think they're not talking because I couldn't imagine not talking to my sisters. we have our stresses and arguments and differences but overall i think we have good relationships and we aren't afraid to talk to each other about things... i'm a firm believer of not going home/to bed angry because if anything were to happen to one of the parties during the time no talking was going on, I'd have a hard time living with it... I hope they work things out eventually.
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground