short limbs aren't so bad after all

Monday, April 16, 2007



I used to curse every time I would go in a store to try on pants or jeans or even long sleeve tops -- toooo looong. I didn't want to buy long pants and jeans because I would just have to hem them and that was a pain. There's an art to hemming jeans so you can keep them original hem. I knew it was possible but how!?

Imagine my delight when I found out how to do it on Dacia Ray's site . Of course I went searching for it AFTER I had already hemmed a pair of jeans the wrong way but but nevertheless I had the instructions now!

I decided to take a crack at altering the sleeves on my jean jacket in the same fashion and for the most part it worked! I still have a few little touch ups to do by hand but I am very happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground