TV is evil

Friday, August 24, 2007

a few weeks ago I decided to use up the rest of my vacation by taking all fridays off in August -- I had to change it up a bit because I needed two days to go to Calgary to help a friend move.

today was my last friday off -- I had the whole day planned out: get some freelance writing done in the morning, go to pilates at lunch and roam the streets aimlessly in the afternoon, perhaps stopping for a tea or two. ahhh the life.

Instead, I turned on the TV - something I rarely do these days and spent the morning watch dumb shows like Regis and Kelly and CityLine. I couldn't get motivated after that -- and I spent my lunch working on my freelance so I missed pilates and didn't get finished until 6!

Moral of the story -- get rid of your TV it's EVIL!

Oh well at least I'm meeting a friend for a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground