poppies

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I just got home from Stratford, Ontario . Have you been? If not you should check out the Shakespeare Festival this year... I should also add that there is an amazing Shakespeare Festival in Prescott, Ontario as well. If I didn't tell you my mother would be quite mad ;). I was in Stratford for work and for the Canada 3.0 forum. It was a crazy and tiring couple of weeks, but very cool to hear the discussions about the future of digital media in Canada.

Needless to say, I'm pretty tired. But when I got home I perked right up because of a very special piece of mail I received. A few weeks ago I ordered a new piece of fabric from Danielle Smeets and I got it today. It's called Poppies and I got it, well... basically because I got married in a town called Poppi. I know, I know... I'm a bit of a nerd.


There it is. Man it's soooo pretty! I can't even describe how pretty, because it doesn't feel like the regular fabric I order. I don't even think I'll sew anything with it. Maybe a piece of art? Who knows. But it's too pretty to cut up.

Ok I'm signing off because I want to veg. I'm going to park myself on the couch to watch the NHL playoffs with the hubster!

Have a good night!
~lealou

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty - I agree with your idea of hanging it!! It actually reminds me of a piece of art I once saw in an Ottawa gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground