Happy {Canadian} Thanksgiving

Friday, October 09, 2009


Well the contest is closed and I received some pretty cute submissions, both here and on my Facebook page. Thanks to everyone who commented, and for your nice comments at that. I will announce the contest winner next week.

This weekend is Thanksgiving here in the big C and I'm hosting my first one. I'm picking up the gobbler later today, which should be interesting. I reserved one at the butcher around the corner and I've noticed that he leaves some feathery stumps and things on the whole chickens you can get there, and I'm really hoping he doesn't leave them on the turkeys. I'm not sure I could handle that :| How do you get those out? Break out my tweezers? ACK. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

So have a great weekend everyone. I hope you're gatherings are filled with fun and laughter. Above all else; let's be thankful for what we have. I'm thankful for the amazing friends and family I have around me (there are some pretty cool peeps).

What are you thankful for?

Gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground