fabric ramblings

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Now that we've managed to get our ginormous sectional into the basement, we're couch-free in the living room. I have two chairs but we've yet to get a couch. As I've mentioned before, we've got our eye on the Karlstad in dark grey and I'd like to pull in some orange for accents. I was on Spoonflower this afternoon and found some fabric I think will do the trick for some cushions.

I love this Tribal Orange colour by Dolphin and Condor


And this Tree Hearts fabric by Holli Zollinger is clean and simple.


And that my friends is where the orange stops because I got distracted (doesn't take much these days) by Holli's other fabric. I love all of them!




Ok I just found her kunda linen collection and now I want reds - beautiful!


This is turning into a weird run-on post so I'm stopping there. What to choose!?

ps-while I was looking over this post for glaring errors I realized it was September. SEPTEMBER PEOPLE. What the eff.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes to every single one of Holli's prints. Sheesh! I am so not clicking on your links today. Trouble will follow.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground