thinking about the next nursery

Thursday, March 15, 2012

SO.

Big news.

This week we found out we're having a girl! How exciting. Of course they said it's not 100% but hopefully they've got it right because I really want to start thinking about the nursery.

I started a new baby's room board on Pinterest to get me started. Here are my inspirations so far (I only have three pics!):

All the pics I have relate to the colours I'd like to use in the room. I just love this teal colour and see it being one of the main colours with the pops of yellow and orange.


Here are some of the colours again:


And I just love these curtains. Originally I liked these colours for the room, but ended up keeping this pic because I'd love to have some fun with the curtains in this striped format. So pretty.


As you can see, my inspiration pics don't really fall into the typical girly pink options which I don't want, but I can see adding some hot pink in with the blue, yellow, orange and teal.

Can't wait to get started! Only five months to go! :)

4 comments:

  1. A girl?! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting :-) I hope the tech was right! Maybe you should pop by one of those 3D places for confirmation so you can get planning the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the girl Steph!!! She will be the cutest little girl ever assuming she gets mamas big eyes and contagious laugh. Mark is in big trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I'm not a pink girl. At all. But that hot pink is awesome. What fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! We're pretty pumped!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground