a little birdie told me about this little birdie

Thursday, June 21, 2012


So I'm not a fan of things with labels - you know shirts that say GAP on them or glasses that have big D&Gs on the arms. Not my thing.

This also goes for soap pumps. I like 'em plain. The problem is that I started using Dr. Bronner's soap a month ago and you're supposed to mix it with water I guess, which I did, and it was coming out so thin and getting all over the sink, driving me batty (breathe).

A woman at the park told me to get some foam soap and just reuse the pump with the Dr. Bronner's refill but again, I'd have to use a pump with a label (and I'm not a fan of most hand soaps on the market in general) so I just stuck with the annoying thin soap.

THEN on a blog post somewhere in blogland I learned about these birdie foaming soap pumps from Umbra.

I had to go to the mall to run an errand and while there I went to Kitchen Stuff Plus to see if they sold the pump. I ended up finding it in the bottom of one of the shelves and $3 cheaper than the site! Yay! I picked up two: one for the main floor bathroom and one for upstairs.



It works!
It's not the ideal pump I want in the bathroom (I prefer my white ceramic pump), but this will do AND it will help me save money on soap and save my sanity for the mess!

Saving my sanity is the utmost importance right now :).



Have you entered the giveaway yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Who doesn't want money towards a cool Blurb book? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground