porch props

Monday, June 25, 2012


Happy Monday! (I figure if you say Happy along with Monday it will make me feel better that it's Monday...).

This weekend when I was doing groceries at Loblaws I found some cute lanterns in the I want everything here section. I picked one up for the front porch (only $9!) to put on my little side table. The table is pretty scratched up and doesn't really match out here so my plan is to paint it a light grey to match the grey in the pillows.

what a cutie!
And just in case you care, here's a view of one end of the porch - we moved the couch that was in the back. Now I can take little naps out here and I've worked out here from time-to-time too.



Here's the other end by the front door. Starting to take shape!


Hope you have a great week!




PS - Have you entered the giveaway yet?Contest ends this Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. love those pillows! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 AM

    I got the same lanterns from Loblaws - in white of course - they are a simple design and a great deal!
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me happy how shiny it is every time I go onto the porch! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground