what I've been up to

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Dottie bum
taking photos of cute dottie bums
Tried to get the kids to lay beside each other for a pic... This is the best I got :)
attempting to take a photo of my children - this is the best I got ;)
Passed out on my shoulder - just wanted to see what she looked like! ;)
staring at chubby cheeks
Frogs legs
...and chubby legs
Sweet
taking in the sweetness
Oh that's why Leo is a goof ball..... Like father like son...
...and witnessing the growth of a fun relationship between father and son

It's been a fun few days around here... What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. That last photo is absolutely the BEST. Really, such an awesome moment captured. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love that pic - makes me crack up every time!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground