pinterest in the kitchen

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I think I've mentioned before* that I love Pinterest for keeping track of my recipes. I love looking at pictures when I cook to see if my final dish looks anything remotely like the one in the photo (most times it does not).

I thought I'd share some of my latest food pins of recipes I've tried and/or want to try.



Portobello Mushroom Burgers Allrecipes.com: I made these last night and they were a nice alternative to a veggie burger and my hubby seemed to like them. I didn't have time to marinate them for as long as the recipe mentioned, so I think they would be a bit tastier if I had let them sit a bit longer.


Arugula and Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese - Martha Stewart Recipes: Everything about this looks scrumptious! I haven't tried it yet but it's definitely on the list to try soon. I like anything with tomatoes and goat cheese.


Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese and Arugula from Martha Stewart: Pasta with goat cheese? You've won me over. Again, haven't tried this but it looks too good to pass up.



Grilled Squash Ribbons from Whole Foods recipes: I thought this is one of the prettiest ways to grill summer veggies (to be honest, it kind of looks a little like cold cuts and bacon).


2 Ingredient Organic Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Bites from Undressed Skeleton: This is likely one of those snacks you're supposed to eat one of as a serving but that I would eat 10 (or all of them in one sitting). These seem like the perfect mix of salty and sweet!

So that's the latest on my Pinterest food board.

What are you cooking these days?




*I realize that all of my photos are gone from the post mentioned, but I'm too lazy to look for them now. Anyone else annoyed at the new way (or lackthereof) to embed photos from Pinterest? I supposed it's a way to disuade people from using them illegally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground