Handmade Christmas Stockings

Monday, November 24, 2014

Modern Striped Color Block Stocking via Good Wishes Quilts

Burlap Christmas Stocking via Twenty Eight 12

Personalized Burlap Stocking via Auntie Said Sew

Upcycled Fairtrade Coffee Sack Stocking via Been and Done

For the past several years, I've used the same stockings that I made using leftover fabric from my stash. But this year I'm on the lookout for something new. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas, but I'm open to something a bit different this year. I love the burlap look above and I think the ombre-style of stockings in the first photo are super cute. 

Anyway I found a few styles on Etsy that I added to my Christmas Market. Have a peek to see if you find something you like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground