Links I clicked on this week.

Friday, December 05, 2014

belly bootcamp
Photo via The Monarch Mag
I thought it would be fun to share the things I clicked on this week to show you how my brain functions (i.e. randomly).

2 ingredient cookies via Burlap Bag

Staying Balanced During the Holidays with Dara Bergeron via The Monarch Mag (FYI this woman is awesome at getting people in shape!)

John Tory appointments put an end to the idea of unity via The Toronto Star

Nate Berkus™ Black and Gold Accent Table

I've got my eye on this Organic Baby Blanket for a new little wee one!

Holiday Gift Pack for the Proud Canadian via House of Anansi

Pieced Pinstripe Sweatshirt via J.Crew

Happy weekend! We're hoping to finally find time to get the decorations up today! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground