10 vegetarian dinners from Pinterest

Tuesday, October 13, 2015


I had someone ask me the other day if I had any vegetarian recipes I could share. My response was: "Are you on Pinterest? Because I have more than a thousand recipes on there if you care to look at them." 

Pinterest is my online cookbook. It's my first stop for when I'm meal planning for the week. I'm also constantly adding new recipes. 

Today I thought I would share 10 recipes from my Pinterest food page that I've tried and loved. All the links below link to Pinterest for easy pinning. Here we go!

1. Fusilli with Roasted Eggplant and Goat Cheese (I'm having this tonight!)
2. Julia Child's Eggplant Pizzas (I cut the skin off for the kids)

3. Lentil Walnut Tacos
4. Big green salad (Use up whatever you have in the fridge!


5. Spaghetti Squash w/ Chickpeas & Kale

6. Avocado & quinoa stuffed acorn squash

7. Ricotta Stuffed Eggplant Rolls


8. Chickpeas With Chard and Pan-Roasted Tomatoes


9. Harvest Wild Rice Skillet


10. Kamut Pasta with Roasted Veggies


Bonus: a healthy salad dressing


What's your favourite thing to eat?


Get more from me here:
IG: @lealoulemonade
Facebook: /lealoulemonade
Twitter: @lealou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground