Five dinners to try this week

Sunday, April 24, 2016





The kids are outside playing on their bikes (and still in their pjs!) and I just finished meal planning for the week. I founds some yummy things to try and although I didn't choose all of these things for this week I wanted to share them with you in case you wanted to try them.

1 || The Ultimate Veggie Burger from The Awesome Green
2 || Easy Tuscan Bean Soup from The Wanderlust Kitchen
3 || Roasted Beet, Baby Kale and Brie Quiche from Half Baked Harvest
4 || Chipotle Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet from Bloom and Nourish
5 || Very Green Vegan Flatbread Pizza from The Awesome Green

Let me know if you try one of these out! I have the first three on my list this week!

Have a yummy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground