mmm beer.

Friday, October 03, 2008


Has any one else noticed it's getting colder earlier?? I'm not a big fan I have to say. Really, it's still so nice to go outside but I find myself staying put indoors for some reason. I think it's because I need to get some new fall clothes... yes need and I need some socks.

Yesterday at lunch I went outside for the first time in weeks (ok I'm exaggerating) to do a little photo shoot with my latest tote: The Taylor Creek Tote. I'm so obsessed with this fabric and it's perfect for this weather. This one isn't going in the shop though.



A couple weeks from now we're having the 45th reunion for our unversity residence - O'Keefe House . I lived in this small little residence downtown Toronto that at one point in time, was owned by Eugene O'Keefe (ever heard of Carling O'Keefe beer??). I lived there for four years, as did my husband, so we're heading there for the reunion. This little tote will go into the silent auction to raise money for the Ted Brock Recognition Award. Ted was a stand-up guy who was asked to look after the house for a year or so but ended up staying there for 35 years or something crazy like that...



This weekend is one of very few that I'm doing nothing! I'm excited to get back to the gym after my dumb soccer back and hamstring injuries, and I already have a nice list of sewing to get done. What are you up to?

Happy Friday everyone and I'll see you soon...
~lealou

2 comments:

  1. love that fabric! what a cute tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anna maria horner fabrics. very beautiful tote!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground