hello?

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sheesh. Time has certainly flown by in the past month. I haven't really been doing much besides the regular (working, eating, drinking tea). I wouldn't say I'm in a funk 'cause that's not it. I wouldn't say I'm sick of the snow (even though I'm tired of pulling over to let others by on our streets because there's only enough room for one car to pass, and I feel like I'm in permanent 4x4 on the roads... oh and don't get me started on parking... I can't wait until spring...). I guess I can't really put my finger on it. But I haven't been doing much sewing that's for sure. I tried to do a custom order for placemats a few weeks ago and I almost threw my machine out the window. I just chose the wrong fabric for the project. It wasn't working so I didn't finish it. I'm taking it as a learning experience that I can't work with shiny fabric. That's it. Just cotton my friends.

This week I'm working on a diaper bag for a friend of a friend and I'm pretty excited about it. If it works out as well as I think it will, then I might make more for the shop. Also I have a fun little contest coming up in about a month that I can't wait to share with you. Stay tuned.

After that I'll be concentrating on the new house. We get the keys tomorrow and I can't wait!

Take care my pals and talks to you soon!
~lealou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground