diaper digs

Monday, January 11, 2010


Before the holidays my brother-in-law asked me to make a diaper bag for my sister-in-law Lisa for the upcoming arrival of their son Max. She didn't want a boring ol' diaper bag so we went on a search to find some fun fabrics.

After a bit of searching we came up with some bright and cheery fabrics from Amy Butler's new Love line. I knew Lisa would love the colours because they remind me of the beach and Lisa is a HUGE beach person.


I used the same pattern that I created for The Cassleman Carry-All I made awhile back with a few small changes; mainly Lisa wanted an area on the outside back into which she could slip a blanket.

--

Well, I hope you're all enjoying January! I find it's going by super fast... not sure what it is but I hope this feeling continues into February and March so I can feel like I'm getting closer to Spring.

Happy Monday!

signature.stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this bag! :) You are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground