The Shadow Grass Tote

Thursday, January 21, 2010


Wow I guess writing the plan down worked. This is the Shadow Grass Tote. Mark named it. He now refers to himself as my marketing department.

I LOVE this fabric. I mean I liked it when it was in its flat format, but now that it's in its toting-around-the-town format, I really like it. Probably because it's grey-on-grey. It reminds me of being in Hawaii for some reason. I think it's all the spiky, palm tree looking things. Anyway.


If you like it, you can get it here. More photos are available here.

Ciao!
signature.stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I love the random roles that spouses of etsy proprietors play - marketing department, shipping and handling center...
    You know I'm a sucker for gray, too. At first, I thought that you took the photos in black and white, seeing as the bag is on a gray and white background. Knowing that it's pictured in its true colors makes me like it all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is fabulous Steph!! The words "yummy-glam" comes to mind. Weird, I know :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground