waiting and stuff

Saturday, November 13, 2010

So I'm 40 weeks pregnant today which means this baby should be coming any time. I'm not exactly sure when he'll come, but I'm thinking he'll come Thursday for some reason. Until then, Mark and I needed something to do, so we decided to go to Goodwill to see what kind of frames they had. We need to add some oomph to our bedroom and I want to do some type of framed vignette. We scored about 10 frames and Mark got right to work spray painting some of them white and black.


I also found some artichoke vase thingies that Mark is painting white. I think I'm going to put them on the hall side table. Aren't they cute?


While Mark spray paints, I'm making beef stew for dinner. Might as well do something while I wait!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I just caught up on your last six or seven posts and I seriously cannot believe how productive your pregnant self has been! The projects around your house - the cute little black table, the adorable bench, the back yard (!) - each and every project is amazing. Your baby is going to be welcomed into one gorgeous home. I'm thinking of you during the final countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh.. 40 weeks and waiting :) I went through the same thing with my first! Looks like you are using your time well.. loving the projects! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground