tie one on

Sunday, February 06, 2011


Right about now the house smells like a combination of Sour Puss and Johnnie Walker Red. My husband is making a trip to The Beer Store today to stock up for the big game and decided to go through our liquor collection and get rid of anything we don't use. This is a great contribution to my 100 things project I have going on in the house right now and one I've been wanting to do for quite some time. We don't even really drink hard liquor. Especially since I haven't really drank anything in the past year and half a glass of wine knocks me out as it is.

What are you doing for the game today? My sisters are coming over and we're going to make tacos and either black bean soup or chilli -- I haven't decided yet. I love football sundays, but not really for the football... it's mostly for the food and company. I couldn't even tell you who's playing :).

Have a great football Sunday!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground