100 things

Monday, January 31, 2011

I think much of the blogger land is doing this and I'm going to jump on the bandwagon too: I'm going to get rid of (at least) 100 things. Is that the challenge? Now that I think about it, it might be to only keep 100 things. I dunno. I'll start with the former.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I'm not a big fan of clutter. I have a lot of it in my house and I hate it. I just stare at it and think about all the ways I can clean up the mess and organize the chaos. Well I'm taking 2011 to make a massive Goodwill run to get rid of anything I don't use. I have a box full of stuff and a pile of clothes that I've started with. Stay tuned for pics of the crap!!! (You've already seen a lot of the clutter in this post -- we'll get that all cleaned up!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Please feel free to pass your clutter to your little sister!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground