powder room oomph solution

Monday, March 07, 2011

Via

Back in September, I wrote that my main floor bathroom needed some oomph. I wanted something fun like wallpaper, but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the the stuff because taking it down is a royal pain in the behind.

Enter stencils. I fell in love with this stencil from Isabella and Max Rooms but the company doesn't seem to ship to Canada and I couldn't find any contact info to see if they'd make an exception. So I forgot about it for a while.

Then this morning on CityLine, they mentioned Cutting Edge Stencils which must deliver to Canada otherwise they wouldn't have it on CityLine! After perusing the site, I chose this pretty damask stencil for the bathroom. I'm not sure what colour I'll use but I'll likely just end up using a glaze of some sort. We'll see. Maybe I'll go with a bold colour. Should be a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground