blackboard borders

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So there's a little area in the basement I don't think I showed you and that's our little desk/play area. It's not finished yet and I'm excited to get it done because when I start work again in a couple months, I'll likely be working down here a lot of the time.



One of the projects I want to get started on is the chalkboard wall. Originally I thought I wanted to paint the whole wall on the left side of the bulk head in chalkboard paint, but then I got thinking it would be fun to try something different. I started poking around on Pinterest to see if I could find some fun chalkboard border ideas.



I love this over all look, especially because it's an office setting.

Source: None via Stephanie on Pinterest



This is cute for the play look and feel I'm going for.

But then I found this...



...and I fell in love with the shape. So my idea now is to paint this shape onto the wall. I was looking around the 'net for border ideas and found this:


...and then I was on gap.ca and found this!


This is turning into quite the run on post! Anyway so you get the idea now so stay tuned for the final project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground