kitchen inspiration

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's lunchtime here in real-job world, so I thought I would post a pic I just found that has inspired me to think more about my kitchen.

I have to say, my kitchen isn't bad, but it's not my dream kitchen - that is for sure. I found this kitchen via Isabella and Max Rooms the other day and I love it.



To be honest, it's not entirely different from my kitchen. Ok this is a massive overstatement. I have white cupboards (from 1960), dark grey walls, tumbled stone backsplash and wood floors.

This kitchen is like a grown-up version of mine. The millwork is gorgeous. It has an island. It has a gas stove and marble counters. Yummy.

A new kitchen is definitely on our list, but it's about 10 years down the road I think. I'll just keep this photo in my back pocket for now ;).

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground