turning 60 party food

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

My mom is turning the big 6-0 next week and we're throwing her a little open house get together this weekend. Even though we're keeping it pretty simple, I thought it would be fun to see what kind of appeys we could do for the big event. Of course I turned to Pinterest! Here are some yummy ideas I found*:

Puff pastry vegetable tarts


Mini Pancake Appetizers: More for a brunch, but thought they were cute - hmmm I bet Leo would like these!



Just love these - so adorable


Cucumber Feta Rolls


Avocado Bruschetta


Easy Goat Cheese Appetizer: I want this right now!


Light Herbed Hummus: I may try this one - yum.


BLT cups


Caprese appetizers: High impact without a lot of work!


Watermelon cubes: These are my favourite - so cute!

Wonton Cups with Cream Cheese and Chutney


*(caution: don't look for appetizer ideas before you eat lunch! I was salivating flipping through all the pictures.)

Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram (@lealoulemonade)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground