I have probably mentioned finding these chairs by the side of the road several years ago on the blog, but I can't find the post anywhere. I'm finally getting around to getting them painted hopefully with the gift certificate I won from Rambling Renovators & Paint it Like New last July.
So my question is: What colour should I paint them? I was thinking some sort of navy blue.
Here are some poor pictures I just took of my messy dining room (As Christine always says Just keepin' it real).
Keep in mind the following:
- I will be moving the plant and the easel and I don't store the vacuum there (although it does add a nice shade of yellow to the room complementing my potted mum)
- I'd like to flank the chairs on either side of the side table (which I want to eventually redo as well).
- My dining chairs are creamy white and I have a bit of red in the room
- I want to get rid of the ikea shelf on the other side but I have to figure out where to put all of my glasses
- I don't want black or white!
What do you think? I need this to be good guys - Mark thinks these chairs are a lost cause and I believe in their possibilities!!! Help me out! :)