On the walls: Gallery Box from posterjack.ca

Thursday, October 17, 2013


If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I recently got some fun mail from posterjack.ca. They were kind enough to offer me a Gallery Box with a photo of my choice so we chose one from our recent family photo shoot with Nataal.

I received a metal print a while back from posterjack.ca and I loved the quality, so I knew it would be good this time around, but I didn't realize how good. My husband and I couldn't believe the quality of the Gallery Box. The photo was super crisp and clear (of course it helps to be using a photo from a professional photographer) and the frame used with the photo is high quality. It's typical to what you would see around a canvas piece.


We were going to put the photo in the basement, but we loved it so much we decided to keep it upstairs in the livingroom. There was actually a perfect spot for it under one of our wedding photos.

If you're interested in getting a new piece for your home, I highly recommend the Gallery Box. The process for uploading the photo is very simple and the photo came in the mail in a week or so. By the way, I was given the photo, however all reviews are my own. I really do love it and I'm considering getting more made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground