Currently...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014


Watching: Orange is the New Black and Downton Abbey. Thankfully we're able to catch Downton sans cable because we get pretty close to going over our Internet allotment watching movies and Orange! I wasn't sure what Orange was about, but we really like it. It's quirky, fun and unexpected. Watch it!

Thinking about: The terrible threes. Yes threes. Leo is right into them and I need to learn how to handle them better. Those darn toddler hormones are getting the best of me!

Listening to: CBC Radio 2 mostly. I find the classical music during the day calming and I love the indie stuff during Shift and Drive. Leo loves it too and is getting quite the handle on guessing songs!

Reading: The Mistress of Nothing for my book club. Set in the in the late 1800s, it's about a woman who is too sick to live in the UK during the winter months so she travels with her lady's maid to Egypt to escape the cold with hopes of getting healthy. I'm not too far into it yet, but it's quite good so far.

Loving: That I'm able to stay home with the kids at this time in their lives. Leo goes to school in September full-time and I think I'm going to be lost without him home. Even though our days are crazy sometimes, I cherish this time I get with them.

Drinking: Tea! My sister gave me some delicious tea for Christmas and honestly it's some of the best I've had. One tea tastes like hot chocolate and the other was delicious lemon.

Eating: Lots of veggie stuff these days! I try to make something new every week.

Missing: Free time. One downside to staying home with the kids!

Looking forward to: Our trip to Florida. I'm not sure how hot it will be down there when we go, but it will be nice to get away and hit the beach!

Thanks to Sometimes Sweet & The Freckled Italian for the fun post idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground