On the menu this week

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Well it seems I'm sick as a dog with a cold of some sort. The kids and I have been relatively lucky with not getting sick this year. I remember getting sick like this before Christmas and that's about it really. I know lots of people who haven't been so lucky.

Anyway, I gathered up some strength to plan some meals this week. Last week was a bit of write-off because it was a short week from our trip to Florida.

Here's what I'm thinking for dinner this week:

Photo credits from top middle to bottom right: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Monday
I wanted to make something green for St. Paddy's Day so I'll be Kale Pesto Pasta with Ricotta and Chili  from Heather Christo on Monday. I'm getting kale in my veggie box so I'm kind of hoping it comes early tomorrow!

Tuesday
20-Minute Chickpea Curry from Creme de la Crumb

Wednesday
Leek Fritters (and likely a salad of some sort) from A Thought For Food

Thursday 
Sweet Potato Enchiladas from Damn Delicious

Friday
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Pizza from Real Simple

Ok now I'm hungry. Mark's making burritos tonight and I'm starting to get my appetite back!

What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground