Moving right along...

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Things have been moving right along over here in real life, some things are slow and some are a little too fast for my liking. The fast? Hmm let's see:

Some how this little girl turned two a few weeks ago.


And this boy started school


I've been spending my time with Mila on my own which has been fun. She's growing up so fast and it's neat to be with her one-on-one. I'm also slowly getting back into the swing of things for blogging and work. I'm attending BlogPodium this weekend so I'm sure that will help with motivation!

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to catch up at BlogPodium. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice meeting you at blogpodium yesterday! Love your blog and instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground