Links I clicked this week + Anniversary Edition

Friday, May 08, 2015


It's my anniversary today! Yes one week exactly after my birthday and the same weekend as Mother's Day (are we ever good at planning ;)). So I thought I would share a photo from our wedding to commemorate. We've been married seven years this year and it has been an awesome ride (in a red Bianchini ;)). I'm truly blessed to have this amazing man in my life. Tonight we are celebrating as all married couples should: at Leo's movie night at school ha! I think watching The Lego Movie will bring back all sorts of memories from our wedding day....

And now to the links I clicked this week:

Mmm Shaved Asparagus Pizza from Smitten Kitchen

An essential oils cough medicine alternative

Two-ingredient cookies from Pure Ella

Six words that are guaranteed to end picky eating

I'm loving Sam Pynn's Open House Overhauls

I'm in love with the Fresh Dress from Mini Mioche

Fact-checking 10 claims made by parents against the Ontario sex-ed curriculum

We're considering this Cape Cod siding for our house

I found these cards for cancer patients super helpful

This experiment shows what happens to your body when everything you eat is organic

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground