Our vegetable garden boxes

Monday, May 25, 2015





Mark spent a few hours last weekend and this weekend finishing off our veggie garden boxes. I'm so excited to have these done. I've wanted to plant my own veggies in a box like this for years. We used cedar and plan to give it a simple clear coat so we can keep the colour as long as possible.

It's basically two boxes flanking a funny little box in the middle. Mark just put a few pieces of extra cedar on the front of the middle box to cover it up so we could match it to the other boxes. 

I plan to go this week to Urban Harvest this week to get my plants. I'll plant the regulars like tomatoes, kale, and lettuce and then I'll see what else they have so I can add something a bit different. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. u r too talented! Can you come here and help us out? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground