Links I clicked this week

Friday, May 15, 2015

coconut milk ice cream
Photo via The Chalkboard

To complement this week's ice cream post, I bring to you some two-ingredient ice cream (and no it doesn't include bananas!). I will definitely be trying this ice cream this summer as soon as the weather gets with the program and remembers that it's supposed to be providing us with warm weather (it's freezing here in Toronto today). Until then, here are the links I clicked this week. And if you're in Canada have a great long weekend!

Video games linked to return of rickets among children

Spring gnocchi with mushrooms and parmesan via Dishing Up Dirt (Love this site!)

The perfect chambray dress DIY

I love these kids' clothes from Lola & Stella

This maple mustard glazed salmon is so good

Schwandt Family Of 12 Boys Welcome 13th Boy (woah!)

A sweet idea for a pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground