just coney

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well last night was a blast and the silent auction was a hit. It turns out that my good friend AV ended up with my tote which is good because I didn't actually get around to making the accompanying zip pouch after all, so now I can give it to her when I make it.



We're spending the day outside today because it JUST gorgeous out. We cleaned up the back yard and found a gazillon pine cones so I decided to put a some in some pottery and vases I have to bring some of the outdoors in the house. I can already smell the pine cone yumminess.



I'm being summoned to get off the computer -- it's just too nice to be inside. We're off to Chudleigh's for a hike with my sister-in-law and her family. I can't wait to get out on the trails.



Happy Fall!
~lealou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground