the stacey tote

Thursday, October 23, 2008

She probably wouldn't want to have her name on the 'net but I needed a name for this tote, so I named it after my sister Stacey. Oh well! ;)

This tote totally didn't set out to look like this, but I think it turned out rather cute if I do say so myself. It has Anna Maria's Branching Out fabric on the outside (you know the one I'm obsessed with???) and Amy's green Full Moon polkas on the inside. There's a little pocket in there too to keep all your small goodies. This one is in the shop .


Has anyone ever been to Accent on Toronto? We went last night and it was really funny. I was crying, I was laughing so hard. I kinda felt bad for the woman beside me... I think I noticed her every so politely inching closer to her friend and away from me. Anyway it was a good laugh so you should go next year.

later lovelies!
~lealou

1 comment:

  1. Cute tote, Where do you order your fabric from? I'm in Ajax (just outside of Toronto) and need to purchase some fresh new fabric.

    Take Care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground