miss mila - seven months

Thursday, March 14, 2013


Mila turned seven months today and let me tell you this girl is BUSY. I can barely hold her for five minutes so these days she spends most of her time moving around on the floor - sad I know. She's moving backwards now which is how Leo started. It's quite interesting how similar they are to be honest. Same mannerisms, same moods, relatively same sleeping habits and so far same eating habits GAH!

Mila isn't really into food (as was the case with her brother). She's tried zucchini, sweet potato, pear, dried apricots, oatmeal, applesauce, banana and avocado and she wasn't really spitting it out, but she wasn't opening her mouth for it either. Now she just zips her mouth shut - that's it! Anyway I'm not stressing about it because I did enough of that with Leo. I'm just going to try again in a couple days and take it from there!

Mila also started 'talking' yesterday. Basically saying ra-ra-ra over and over. It's a bit too close to Dada for my liking ;).


I had a lot of fun taking these pictures today. Leo was in the room so I told him to lay down with her. Mila gave him this squished up smile she gives me all the time when I'm changing her diaper. I love it.


They're really starting to interact with each other now. Leo will play with her and try to make her laugh (you can see some of that here) and today at a mommy meet-up, he was 'protecting' her from another little boy. It was really sweet. I just love these pictures I took of them today.


Just for fun, here was Leo at seven months. One of my favourite pics of him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground