Links I clicked this week

Friday, March 27, 2015

Photo via MilkHaus Design

This week has been a whirl wind. Mark and I went back home to a funeral on Tuesday for a super special man. He really touched a lot of lives and you know he was great, but you don't really know how great until you start talking to people and hearing the stories that people have to tell about him. Anyway it really made me think about how precious our lives are. It goes by so quickly.

So as a result of that and other things, I wasn't on the computer much but I did manage to sneak a few minutes during a couple nap times. Here's what I clicked on this week:

How to French press coffee.

I won a gift certificate to Etsy (yay!) so I bought this bag. Can't wait to get it!

Introducing: Tich, a modern Indian restaurant in Mimico (I'm super excited for this place to open!)

I read a few of Janet's organization posts this week and I've already started tearing through the house getting rid of things I don't want.

Give Your Girls a Lift: A Quick Workout For Perkier Breasts. (What?? I could really use this ;))

Shannon's back!

Broccoli Quinoa Casserole.

I love this DIY Art Gift idea.

My cousin made these chips and I can't stop thinking about them.

That's it! Have a great weekend folks! I'm off for a super yummy italian meal at my new favourite place.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Hope you are having luck with your decluttering. It does get addictive. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground