Super cute organic baby clothes

Monday, March 30, 2015






I've had babies on the brain lately and no it's not because I'm pregnant! I'm going to be an auntie at the end of May and I'm super excited about showering the new little one with super sweet baby things. My sister loves all things organic and natural so of course I've been keeping my eyes open for the perfect gifts for her. Here are few cute ones that caught my eye today on Etsy.

1 || Organic floral baby leggings from Little Lotus Organics
2 || Organic Tiger Bamboo Fleece Bandana Drool Bib from Maui Bird Co.
3 || Organic Triangle Leggings from Em and Ana
4 || Red giraffe harem pants from Little Lotus Organics
5 || Panda Bear Leggings from Maui Bird Co.
6 || Gray Mushroom Organic Handmade Baby Shoes from Growing Up Wild
7 || Organic Baby Slouchy Hat from Scarlett Baby CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground