summer sewing series: mailbag pocket duo

Tuesday, August 09, 2011


This was a super simple project to tackle for my summer sewing series. I had some Rustic dots by Joel Dewberry fabric in Persimmon that I thought would be the perfect hit of colour for my grey office and it complements my Birds print and calendar (made by my talented sister) wonderfully too!


I made one change of course and that is with the hooks of the mailbag. I wasn't a big fan of the tabbed hangers so I replaced them with some grommets my Mom gave me one year for Christmas. I really like how these turned out.

They're just hanging up from nails right now but I want to get some type of hooks to hang them from so they're a bit more sturdy (great excuse for a trip to Anthro don't you think?).


Next up: Jewelry Roll!

1 comment:

  1. super duper cute! grommets were a great idea! that fabric is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground